A split queen adjustable bed’s dimensions will be the focus of this essay.
There are a plethora of bed styles to choose from, so it might be difficult to narrow your search.
The dimensions of the split queen adjustable bed were approximately sixty by eighty inches.
As a result, it’s more substantial than a standard queen-sized bed.
If you’re curious, I’ll tell you more about this bed.
So, without further ado, please scroll down and take a look at the content.
What is a split queen adjustable bed?
In a split queen adjustable bed, the length of each base is equal to the length of the other two bases. Each base has a surface area of 80 inches by 30 inches and is made of solid wood. This results in an adjustable split queen bed that is 80 inches long by 60 inches wide. The bed’s dimensions are the same as a standard queen adjustable bed’s.. Ideal for couples who like the convenience of having separate beds, the split queen adjustable bed is separated into two independent halves. If you like a lot of room on your bed but don’t have a lot of area in your bedroom, this is a great option.
Does anyone make a split queen mattress?
A split queen mattress consists of two queen-sized mattresses that are stacked on top of one other. These mattresses have dimensions of 80″ x 30″. Split queen adjustable beds go well with these mattresses. Memory foam, latex, and hybrid mattresses are just a few of the many options available.
Motion 500 Base Split Queen Adjustable Bed-Newest Model
Glideaway’s Motion 500 Base adjustable bed features head and foot motions, a wireless remote, and a variety of moving options that can change any room into a master hideaway. This mattress does not come with an elevation kit because it does not exist in split queen sizes. The Motion 500 split queen adjustable bed foundation and mattress also has a single vibrator motor located in the mid-back area, which produces comfort, alertness, and long-term sleeping habits.
Split Queen Kingship Comfort Plus Adjustable Bed
Adjustable Split Queen Kingship Comfort Plus has a lot to offer Programmable positions in addition to pre-set ones like Flat and Zero-Gravity are available. Using these reserved slots, you can select and bookmark the spots you want for quick access. The adjustable legs and dual massage are also included in this foundation-style bed. A little flashlight is built into the provided wireless remote control.
Malouf M555/Relax M555 Split Queen Adjustable Bed
Prices for these items can be found by clicking here.
An adjustable bed with a lot of smart features, the Malouf M555 comes from Malouf. Massage, under-bed lights, and customizable positions are a few of the available options. The massage has four routines, three levels of intensity, and three timers. In addition, there are five pre-set positions: Zero Gravity, Anti Snore, Lounge, TV, and Flat (for watching TV). Adjustable legs are included in this base, which is a foundation-style adjustable bed. The head and foot panels can be inclined up to 60 degrees and 45 degrees, respectively.
Some of the split queen adjustable beds featured in this movie are no longer available. The Glideaway Accord is the only one that’s still available.
Split Queen vs Split King
It is possible to compare the Split Queen adjustable bed to the Split King in some respects. Split King models are often available in Split Queen sizes as well. As a result of the beds being split down the middle of both sizes, the bases are provided in two pieces. The sizes, on the other hand, differ in terms of real measurements. Split Queen adjustable beds include 30″x80″ base pieces. Compared to the Split King adjustable bed, which measures 38″x80″ on each side, this is smaller. The Split Queen size is a more practical option to the Split King in terms of optimizing space.
Best Split Queen Adjustable Bed Brands
It’s difficult to get split queen adjustable beds, but there are a few manufacturers that do. The following are some well-known manufacturers of split queen adjustable beds:
- Comfort Fit for a King
What countries are split queen adjustable beds available?
Customers in the United States are only able to place orders for the Split Queen adjustable beds that we carry. For the time being, the split queen size is not available for delivery in Canada. Although these beds can be shipped to the border, they can only be picked up within the United States. Currently, we can only ship to addresses in the United States.
Split Queen Adjustable Bed Reviews
1. LUCID L150 Bed Base – Upholstered Frame – Head and Foot Incline – Wireless Remote Control
The Lucid L150 Adjustable Bed Base is a cost-effective method to get started on a path to better sleep and productivity. Sleeping with your head up can improve your quality of sleep and reduce snoring, sleep apnea, and acid reflux. The wireless remote control that comes with the machine has separate controls for the inclination of the head and feet. With the multiple advantages of sleeping positions, certain postures can also be beneficial while reading, watching TV, or simply resting.
Since the base has no clearance, it can fit any bed frame and still provide 11 inches of useful under-bed storage space, which is a huge bonus! It’s easy to see why this upholstered bed base would look great in any bedroom.
The main features of the LUCID L150 split Queen adjustable bed are as follows:
- The bed foundation has dimensions of 79.5′′ L 59.5′′ W 14′′ H.
- Head elevation: 0 to 58 degrees.
- Forefoot elevation varies from 0 to 40 degrees in the game.”
- This construction is capable of supporting a weight of up to 600 pounds dispersed evenly. Legs are made of metal and have a diameter of two inches.
- Most bed frames can support this mattress, which is compatible with all Lucid mattresses and most other mattresses under 14 inches in height.
- They are extremely reliable, quiet, and quick to respond with high-quality motors.
- It comes with a 5-year warranty against manufacturer defects.
2. Classic Brands Comfort Upholstered Adjustable Bed Base with massage modes, Wireless Remote, Three Leg Heights, and dual usb ports.
It’s possible to make your bedroom the most used room in your house by putting in the Classic Brands Adjustable foundation. Watching television, reading, working on a laptop, and other leisure activities are all available to you. The head and foot massage feature will help you unwind. For a fraction of the price of a high-end adjustable bed, you can have the same level of functionality with this adjustable bed base. Because it does not require a box spring, the adjustable comfort bed foundation can be utilized as a platform bed, providing additional storage space beneath the mattress.
Customers who need to elevate their beds for medical reasons or who simply want the convenience of an adjustable bed might benefit from the adjustable bed foundation. The zero-gravity position mimics a nap in a chair and simulates weightlessness. Your lower back is alleviated in this posture, which also improves blood flow, so reducing the pressure on your nerves and muscles. It also reduces the strain on the heart and improves breathing ergonomics in zero gravity.
The Classic Brands Comfort Upholstered Split Queen Adjustable Bed has the following features.
- The bed foundation is 59 inches wide by 79 inches long by 14.5 inches high.
- Bed with adjustable elevation, head and foot massages, several USB connections and a wireless remote.
- Base has distinct head and foot heights with pre-programmed settings for lounge, TV/PC, and zero gravity positions.
- You can unwind, relax, and soothe your body with three-speed autonomous dual head and foot massages.
- Adjustable legs for three different heights: 5 inches, 6.5 inches, and 11.5 inches.
- You may use it with any type of mattress, including memory foam, latex, or even an air mattress. It is easy to assemble and will be delivered right to your door.
3. Reverie 8Q Adjustable Power Foundation King
You can use your smartphone or tablet to control the 8q adjustable foundation, which has charcoal gray upholstery, Bluetooth connectivity, and a nightlight. The bed may be raised or lowered at the push of a button to accommodate your preferred sleeping or resting posture. On split king models, the foundation can be operated independently by each person thanks to the split foundation structure. Each side has its own massage controls, with the option of a split king on each side. Integrated lumbar support is provided by four corner retaining bars that hold the mattress in place. Suitable for the vast majority of bed frames on the market.
The Reverie 8Q Adjustable Power Foundation King has the following features:
- There are two programmable memory positions on the wireless remote control, allowing you to save your favourite locations and the preset positions listed below;
- Relieving pressure on the lower lumbar and limb regions is achieved by pre-setting zero gravity in the chair.
- The pre-set anti-snore setting raises the head of the bed a little to make breathing easier and less likely to result in snoring.
- A docking station that can be accessed remotely and has USB connectors for powering electronic devices. In order to turn on or off the under-the-bed light, you can use the remote control.
- Ten unique levels of intensity for ultra-quiet massage. Alternatives for just the head and feet are available, as are options for the full body. Using the alarm feature of the app, you can awaken to the sound of your head being raised or a gentle massage.
4. Allewie Adjustable Bed Base Frame / split queen Size Bed Upholstered Frame Head and Foot Incline / Wireless Remote Control
Adjustable foot and headrests make reading, watching a movie, or even doing yoga more comfortable. The wireless remote control allows you to adjust your posture to suit your needs and enjoy a more comfortable lifestyle. When you wake up in the morning, you’ll have a “helper” to help you get out of bed, and you’ll be able to sleep well at night.
Memory foam, latex, and even air mattresses can all be accommodated by its versatile design.
The Allewie Split Queen Adjustable Bed has the following major features:
- From 0 to 70 degrees, the user can change the head height
- Adjustable foot height ranges from 0 to 45 degrees.
- Heavy-Duty Quiet Motors regulate both the head and foot heights.
- 800 pound lifting capacity.
5. LINENSPA Motorized Head and Foot Incline-Quick and Easy Assembly- Queen Adjustable Bed Base, Black
When you utilize the Linenspa Adjustable Bed Base, your bed will move from comfortable to the most comfortable thing you’ve ever slept on. Sitting up, reclining, or raising your legs while reading or working in bed might help alleviate snoring and make the experience more enjoyable. This bed has a whisper-quiet motor and a simple wired control, making it perfect for pregnant women who are having trouble sleeping or just want a better night’s rest.
As an added bonus, the set-up takes less than five minutes to complete on your own, and it fits perfectly in any standard-sized bed frame you currently own. Assembling the mattress foundation is as simple as unfolding the base, attaching the legs and plugging it in. Then insert any Linenspa mattress, or any mattress under 14 inches, and experience the wonderful luxury you deserve while you sleep!
The LINENSPA Split Queen adjustable bed has the following features:
- You can improve your sleep quality, eliminate snoring, and ease the pain of pregnancy by using an adjustable foundation.
- There are also options for a head inclination of 0 to 58 degrees and a foot and leg inclination of 0 to 40 degrees.
- Using a connected remote, the quiet motor, and the durable design, you’ll be able to make quick and simple adjustments to your comfort.
- In order to maintain the aesthetic you desire, the bed foundation is intended to fit snugly inside most standard-size bed frames.
- A five-year warranty is provided as standard.
6. Best Choice Products Ergonomic split queen size Adjustable Bed, Zero Gravity Base for Stress Management w/Head and Foot Incline, Wireless Remote Control, massage features, Under-Bed Nightlight, and USB Ports
With a wave, pulse, or continuous massage feature, you can take your relaxation to the next level. Using independent foot and head inclines can help alleviate stress and provide unsurpassed comfort. Under-bed illumination is activated via USB connectors, which keep your phone in a built-in nightstand pocket. This base is suitable with a variety of mattress types, including memory foam, latex foam, and hybrids.
The Best Choice Products Split Queen adjustable bed has the following features:
- 80″W x 59″D x 14.25″D, the overall dimensions of the queen-sized bed (Height: Queen Size).
- Metal, linen, and hardwood plywood
- This bike can carry a maximum of 850 pounds of weight.
7. Sven & Son Bliss Queen Adjustable Bed Frame (Electric Bed with Lumbar Support) + 14″ Cool Gel Memory Foam Hybrid Mattress and Adjustable Bed Queen
The Platinum Series, the Bliss Series, the Head Tilt Series, the Classic Series, and the Essential Series are all available from Sven & Son Premium Adjustable base. Signature Luxury Mattresses are available in four distinct configurations: “Gel Mem Foam (Firm), 12′′ Gel Mem Foam (Med), 14” Hybrid Gel Mem Foam (Firm), 12” Gel Mem Foam (Med), 14” (Soft).
The Sven & Son Bliss Split Queen adjustable bed has the following major features:
- Frame featuring head and foot movements of up to 75 degrees and 45 degrees, respectively.
- Independently, there are four large, heavy-duty motors.
- 900 lb. lifting capacity
- In this condition, gravity is zero. An anti-snore gadget and a television Three pre-programmed memory buttons
- For under the bed, there are LED lights
- The ability to shut down the computer in an emergency
- legs that may be adjusted by 3′′, 6′′, or 9′′
- the mattress is a queen size, 14 inches thick, and is packed with cool gel bionic memory foam.
- An air-flow gel-memory layer with memory function that is 2 inches long. To create a cloud-like sensation, 2″ of luxury cooling gel is pumped into the aerodynamically built memory foam.
- Depending on the bed foundation material, the warranty duration can last anywhere from 10 to 25 years.
8. Blissful Nights 11″ Ananda Pearl and Gel Infused Reactive Memory Foam Medium Firm Mattress with Ananda Head Tilt Smart Adjustable Bed Base (Split King)
The Ananda 12′′ Pearl & Gel Infused Premium Memory Foam Mattress is included in this bundle. Multi-Layer Construction and Patented Wedge Support give a sleep surface that is neither too plush nor too stiff and provides pressure relief where you need it. Exclusive air passages and articulating groves in this mattress help it stay cool while also allowing it to bend. Using an adjustable foundation, the device was designed to flex more.
The main features of the Ananda Pearl Queen Adjustable Bed are as follows:
- A ten-year warranty is included.
- This massager has a 30-degree head tilt and a high-speed motor that allows independent control of the head and foot with whisper-quiet operation for the perfect individualized comfort. It also has a backlit wireless remote control.
- Technology is used into adjustable bed frames. Wireless remote control, e Ananda Base wifi app for the remote control and an integrated head and foot massage feature that can help you relax, enhance blood circulation and provide a backup battery for the gravity release mechanism are all included.
- Premium Memory Foam Infused with Cool Gel and Pearl. Cool Gel and Pearl Infused Premium Memory Foam make up the mattress cover. Memory foam is supportive, conforming, hypoallergenic, and resistant to germs and allergens. The additional surface area provided by the mattress’s unique edge support helps to prolong the life of the mattress.
9. Mellow Genie 500 – Adjustable Bed Base, Unique Added Head Tilt, Wireless Remote Control, 5 Minute Tool-Free Assembly, Dual USB Charging Ports, Queen
The Genie 500 bed base is like a magic carpet ride that adapts to your life. If it’s a lazy Sunday morning, working from home, watching a marathon or getting ready for bed, it knows exactly where to put itself in order to fit the occasion. Lifting and lowering the Genie 500 is a smooth process because to its heavy-duty aluminum construction. The Genie 500 is flexible enough to fit into your daily routine. Relax in a position that works best for you.
The Mellow Genie 500 Split Queen adjustable bed has the following features:
- Under the bed, there are two USB charging ports and a wireless remote control.
- With the wireless remote control that comes with the bed, you can adjust the bed in three different ways: anti-snore, zero gravity, and flat.
- The Genie 500’s 12-inch legs provide enough under-bed storage space.
- A 5-year frame warranty is included with a 2-year electrical guarantee.
- Legs make it simple to store a footboard.
10. LUCID L300 Bed Base-5 Minute Assembly-Dual USB Charging Stations-Head and Foot Incline-Wireless Remote Adjustable, Queen, Charcoal
The LUCID L300 Adjustable Bed Base makes it easier to watch Netflix movies, read detective novels, and even eat breakfast in bed. One button on your wireless remote controller is all it takes to go into the ideal viewing position. The engine is whisper-quiet, so you won’t have to worry about being disturbed when you’re binge-watching your favorite program. Adding a luxurious cushioned frame to your master bedroom completes the look and feel.
The main features of the LUCID L300 Split Queen adjustable bed are as follows:
- distinct inclination of the head and feet
- Fast charging and a normal charging connection are available on both of the device’s USB ports.
- An illuminated, wireless remote control with a memory feature you may customize for your preferred spot of the TV screen
- position of the programmable memory
- a manufacturer’s warranty of ten years
- Independent head inclination is available in increments of 0 to 60 degree
- The angle of the footrest can be adjusted independently from 0 to 45 degrees.
- LED lights for under the bed
- Weight capacity of 750 lbs.
- 59. 5 x 79. 5 x 15 inches are the dimensions of a queen-sized bed.
- The charcoal gray upholstery adds a contemporary flair to the frame.
How to Choose an Adjustable Bed?
Some people prefer to sleep on an inclined surface rather than a flat surface because they prefer to sleep with their upper and lower bodies at an angle. If any of the following statements relate to you, then you should consider an adjustable bed foundation.
Before acquiring an adjustable bed, it may be necessary for you to undertake some prior study. In the beginning phases of the procedure, it’s critical to decide on a budget and the final size of the project. You should also look at other models to see which one is most suited to your needs.
What to Consider When Buying an Adjustable Bed Frame?
There is a wide range of adjustable beds on the market, from simple ones to high-tech models that can bear big loads.
There are a lot of things to keep in mind when selecting an adjustable bed frame.
It is possible to find adjustable beds in a variety of styles and price points, ranging from the most basic to the most advanced. There are a number of things to consider while looking for an adjustable bed, including the following: When shopping for a foundation, keep in mind the adjustability, weight limit, cost, warranty coverage, and compatibility of your current mattress with this type of foundation.
There are a few notable exceptions to the general rule that adjustable mattress adjustable bases, such as foam, latex, and hybrid beds, are compatible with the great majority of mattress varieties on the market today. Especially harsher innerspring mattresses may be too stiff to allow for a complete range of motion in an adjustable bed, which can be unpleasant. If you weigh more than 750 pounds, you may have a problem using an adjustable bed due of this restriction. Aside from that, twin, twin xl, and full-size adjustable beds are hard to come by, with the latter being even more so.
The most frequent sizes for adjustable beds are twin XL, twin, queen, king, split king, and California split king. These models are best suited for people who prefer to sleep alone or with a partner who prefers to sleep in the same position. It is possible to find a variety of companies that sell adjustable bases in California king, split king and queen sizes. When compared to a single individual, these are designed for couples who prefer separate adjustment settings on their sides of the adjustable beds.
It’s common for additional features on an adjustable bed to be coupled with a higher price tag. With the addition of features such as dual massage, wall-hugging technology or under bed lighting to a product like a mattress or chair, the price is almost certain to rise. In the second part of this series, we’ll go into greater detail on adjustable beds’ features.
As a standard feature on earlier adjustable beds with manual adjustments, wired remote controls were often used. The vast majority of newer versions now come with wireless remote controls, which are much more convenient than the wired ones found on older models. To make them more apparent, most of these remote controls are illuminated, and some even feature built-in headlights. In some circumstances, a remote-controlled cradle will be installed in the bed.
Almost all adjustable beds make some noise when inclining or descending, however modern ones rarely make enough noise to be considered an annoyance in the bedroom. However, light sleepers may find it easier to get out of bed if their partner shifts the sleeping positions over the night.
Some adjustable beds are easier to build and take less time to finish than others. It’s easy to assemble the great majority of bases that are supplied via standard ground transportation, however. A few companies offer White Glove delivery and installation services if you prefer to have your bed professionally installed.
Depending on the kind and materials used, most adjustable beds weigh between 140 and 200 pounds in queen, king, or California king sizes. King and California king beds, which normally weigh between 240 and 280 pounds, are the heaviest. In terms of overall weight, the split king and split California king are the lightest options. It’s important to keep this in mind when deciding where to put the bed, since you’ll need to take into account both your own weight and the weight of the mattress while making this decision.
An important factor to keep in mind when purchasing a mattress is the weight of the mattress itself, as well as both the person who will be sleeping on it and their partner’s weight. There are currently a wide variety of adjustable beds on the market that can support up to 900 pounds of weight.
Adjustable bed warranties are often unique from mattress warranties when it comes to warranties. Second, they tend to be longer in duration — 20 years or even lifetime warranties are not unheard of. The motor and electrical components, on the other hand, are likely to be insured for a period of two to five years. When it comes to bed warranties, there is only one thing that is not covered: the mattress. an improved version of When purchasing an adjustable bed, there are a number of elements to consider. Among these considerations are the range of adjustability, weight limit, cost, warranty, and whether or not your current mattress may be used with this foundation.
Who is the producer of a split queen adjustable bed?
Split queen adjustable beds are available from both online and brick-and-mortar merchants in a variety of sizes and styles. Split king and split California king, on the other hand, are the same. Consequently, these sizes are separated down the middle of the mattress by their name. When using the split option, you can adjust your own half of the bed independently of your partner’s.
Couples who like to sleep in different positions, or those who have aches and pains that necessitate elevating the head and feet, can benefit from split queens. Split queen adjustable beds, on the other hand, are often more expensive than standard queen beds. Depending on the conditions, prices can vary by hundreds or even thousands of dollars.
Do not forget about accessors
What is a Split Queen Mattress?
An actual split queen mattress is one that has been cut in half. Each half of the mattress measures thirty inches wide by eighty inches long. A queen-sized bed is 60 inches wide by 80 inches long when they are set side by side. Latex, memory foam, and hybrid materials are all used to cover split queen mattresses.
Last thoughts on split queen adjustable beds and split queen mattresses
It is important to note that not all adjustable beds come with a mattress. The owner’s ability to customize his or her adjustable bed may be limited if the mattress has a firmer feel or a thicker coil system. It is also worth noting that most of these bases do not fit mattresses of twin or twin xl sizes. Mattresses made of memory foam, latex, or a hybrid are among the best for adjustable beds since they provide a softer feel and are more adaptable. Split queen adjustable beds are more expensive than standard queen beds since they require split queen mattresses, so bear that in mind.
Not many couples today consider split queen adjustable bed frame and base solutions as a multipurpose bedroom solution. Using high-tech features, such as under-lighting components, app synchronization, and two distinct bed shifting frames, couples can tailor their sleeping environment to their preferences.. It’s a win-win situation for all parties.
Can you get a split queen adjustable bed?
Yes, there are two brands of Split Queen adjustable beds. The Glideaway Motion 500 and the Kingship Comfort Plus are available. Although Split Queen bases are only available in a few configurations, it is still possible to purchase an adjustable split queen bed.
Is a split queen the same as two twins?
Despite what some people believe, a Split Queen adjustable bed is not two twins. Split Queen bases are 30″ x 80″ in size, while Twin bases are 38″ x 75″ in size. As a result, two Twin-sized beds do not constitute a Split Queen-sized bed.
What does “furniture style” or “foundation style” mean?
To provide visual interest, furniture-style bed bases feature a rail that runs around the base’s lower half. When a headboard is used, the style of furniture is at its best. The decorative railing is not included in an adjustable base of the foundation style.
What height are split queen adjustable bases from the floor?
The normal height of a split queen base is 15 inches from the floor to the top of the base. Standard models with adjustable legs include Leggett & Platt S-Cape and Glideaway Accord. These allow for a wide range of heights to be accommodated. You may still be able to order adjustable legs for your bed if it doesn’t come with them.
Which split queen adjustable has massage capabilities?
Adjustable beds with massaging functions are available on a number of these models. The Glideaway Accord and the Kingship Comfort Plus include massaging capabilities. Keep in mind that not all beds offer the same massage selections. One person may have a higher level of intensity or a different sort of massage compared to the next..
Do any of the slit queen adjustable beds come Bluetooth enabled?
Bluetooth controllers can be used with an adapter to control the Glideaway Accord.
Can each side of the split queen adjustable bed move separately or do they have to move together?
When you buy a split queen base, you get two independent 30″X80″ pieces. This is one of the main advantages. As a result, neither side is reliant on the other to move. They can also move in unison at the same time.
Does the Elevation kit come on the split queen Glideaway Accord?
We don’t have an Elevation kit for the split queen size. It is only available for the Accord in sizes TwinXL, Queen and Split California King.
Is there a return policy for adjustable beds?
Mattresses typically have only return policies, depending on the brand and the price of the mattress, which can vary widely. Because of the high shipping and return costs, adjustable beds cannot be returned in the majority of circumstances. However, if the item is broken when it comes, we will either repair or replace it. If a customer decides they don’t like something, we can’t accept a refund or exchange. Please check out our return policy for more information.
Which manufacturers have been in business the longest? Is there history available for each brand?
Malouf and Glideaway are two of the most well-known manufacturers of split queen adjustable beds.